Modern business processes require quick and competent decisions, which is absolutely impossible without the specialized tools for marketing automation for agencies. The new marketing software package for agencies will increase the productivity of any manager, making their work more efficient. The automated software can help you make your business work rationally, which in turn will generate a significant revenue increase.
CRM for agencies successfully performs the following tasks:
• manage and segment a unified customer base;
• coordinate the work of large marketing networks;
• create multi-level complexes for effective interaction with clients;
• optimize the work with contractors, etc.
With the help of such software platforms, you will be able to send emails to future customers and partners, assess leads, generate interesting online offers for your target audience, and also perform many other marketing tasks.
Key CRM features for marketing
CRM software platforms automate all routine operations carried out in the process of preparing and applying marketing strategies. In addition, such systems can significantly speed up the adoption of any managerial decisions in this area. With their help, the process of creating personalized advertising campaigns will be greatly simplified. You will be able to attract potential customers with invitations of different content: one for those who haven’t yet been on your site, others for those who have visited it, but have not yet made a purchase.
Modern multifunctional applications allow planning all stages of interaction with potential clients in advance. Any advertising campaign is fully automated. All types of communication will be available to users, from advertising newsletters on social media to SMS messages, as well as the creation of chat bots that send information letters of invitation.
The main function of the automated marketing software is to create your own effective sales funnel with a strategy developed for more than 40-50 customer groups.
Types of marketing software platforms
Today more than 90% of companies working in sales or production need modern software.
Among the many automated solutions for marketing agencies, the most common are:
1. ActiveCampaign is a software package that helps advertising agencies to establish effective communications with potential clients.
2. Benchmark Email is the best option for online marketing. The software shell will help to create effective messages to buyers of goods and services by email, as well as to quickly manage them. You may also wish to engage in social media promotion. For example, it is possible to buy likes on Instragram.
3. HubSpot CRM is a modern cloud service that allows to effectively promote ideas of the marketing company of any size.Any of these platforms can automatically create new programming strategies immediately after you solve a previous problem.